As one of loyal supporter of nucleusCMS, I often see that the NucleusCMS underrated score and lack of popularity was mainly not generated by the badness of the code, but instead by the wrong direction of marketing. Being one of the light- but- powerful CMS (Content Management System) it is to bad that the default skin that came with the installation didn't support one of the strongest point of nucleus Core, which is "multi-blog", "multi-author" feature.
That's why, I made initiative to create Nucleus Core. This skin purpose is to overcome that situation by creating a multiblog and multiauthor theme that fit into native nucleus environment.
- 1 Main articles blog, 3 sub main articles blogs and editorial blog, expandable if necessary.
- 3 to 4 writer with their own blog, expandable if necessary.
- XHTML 1.0 and CSS validation.
- Cross browsers compability.
- modern look
- ready to accept common plugins with it prebuild CSS and design layout
Although this theme can be use by anybody whose interested, I have several idea about who could benefited most from this theme, for example, several Blogger that have same interest and want to build "join account" blog defenitely can use this theme. Bloggers that have passion toward hi-tech gadget can use the main article for longer, deep investigation story. The other sub blog can be used to discuss more segmented story, like hi-tech audio, hi-tech mobilephone and so on. Each writer also have one blog for talking more personal story
Other people or group that maybe interested are:
- School news division, as the theme is similar to profesional grade news site but with backend GUI that similar to other blog engine these teen already acostum to.
- Professional blogger that have several blog or area of expertise
- Small community group
- and so on
I still have to came up with a better time line as this project is merely still in a concept stage. But as a rule of thumb, I will try to limit the deadline until April 2009. Just to give you rough timeline, it can be breakdown like this:
- January 09: HTML and CSS Mockup
- February 09: Working theme, running on nucleus installation
- March 09: alpha and beta release
- April 09: version 01 release
As this is only a rough timeline, more detail and thorough stages will be display in anthronic's project area.
In the mean time...
Because this is my side project away from my main job, I can guarantee a strict timeline, although I will try to commit to the grand timeline I mention above. So in the end, wish me luck, and thank you for all of your support.